What Is Our Purpose?
March 18, 2010
What is purpose? I struggled for some time to find my purpose. When I gave up the struggle, and began cultivating a centered approach to life on a moment by moment basis, the nature of purpose arose for me.
- Purpose exists in the realm of possibility and unfolds naturally when we are present and self aware.
- Purpose arises when we let go of our ego attachments and the need to look good.
- Purpose comes through when we let go of our wanting to fulfill ourselves from the outside – in.
- Purpose exists when we cultivate authenticity in all areas of our lives.
- Our purpose is Divine purpose.
And as the foundation of Self builds, our purpose comes alive as the needs of the world intersect with our unique abilities.
Photo by ecstaticist
What is next?
Read more in: My Journey